Microbial Consortium Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria (CFU 1 X 10⁸ / ml. Min 2.0% w / w)
ALLOWED IN ORGANIC FARMING REG. 0026221/19
pH-ZINC breaks down the zinc compound in the soil into a form that can be assimilated by plants, enhances flowering and fruiting, increases the yield and induces disease tolerance
Mode of action:
- pH-ZINC produces organic acids and converts zinc that cannot be assimilated by plants (such as zinc sulphide, zinc oxide, zinc carbonate) by lowering the pH of the soil.
- Breaking down zinc complexes increases crop yield and soil health.
- Improve yield and crop quality.
- Improves soil health and activates plant hormones.
- It improves the photosynthetic activity by obtaining greater plant growth.
- Reduces zinc deficiencies.
- All types of cultivation.
Dosage and method of application:
- Soil applications: mix 2 liters of pH-ZINC with 100/200 kg of organic fertilizer (such as Leonardite) and spread in the ground, do a light irrigation after application.
- Fertigation: mix 2 liters of pH-ZINC with water and humic acids and apply through the irrigation system.
- It can be applied to soil preparation, sowing or even to a crop in progress.
Compatibility with chemicals:
- pH-ZINC can be mixed with other biological products for the soil.
- Application mixed with chemical fertilizers should be avoided.
Precautions for use
- The product should preferably be applied during the evening hours.
- The product must be stored in a cool and dry warehouse away from direct sunlight.
- Use personal protective equipment: clothes, gloves, boots.
- The entire contents of the box should be used once opened.