PRODUCT WITH SPECIFIC ACTION INOCULATION OF MYCORIZIC MUSHROOMS
Content in rhizosphere bacteria (Rhodopseudomonas Capsulata) 4 × 108 CFU / g
Content in mycorrhizae (Glomus Intraradices) ... ... 0.01%
Type of organic soil conditioner: simple non-composted vegetable soil conditioner.
The product does not contain genetically modified organisms and pathogenic organisms (salmonella, fecal coliforms, aerobic mesophiles and nematode eggs). The product is stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
Store at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C
ALLOWED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE ON THE BASIS OF EC REGULATION 834/2007
Phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria (Bacillus Aerius Strain 1),
Potassium Mobilizing Bacteria (Bacillus Aerius Strain 2),
Azospirillum spp. (CFU 1 X 10⁸ / ml. Min) 2% w / w]
NPK-ATTIVA provides plants with a macronutrient supplement. It is a highly effective blend of microorganisms, which applied to the root zone ensures the bioavailability of NPK to plants.
Mode of action:
- NPK-ATTIVA is a microbial consortium capable of fixing atmospheric nitrogen in the soil, solubilizing phosphorus and mobilizing potassium in forms available for plants, which is why it integrates balanced nutrition for cultivation. It also makes some microelements present in the soil assimilable but in unavailable forms.
- Significantly reduces the need for chemical fertilizers, contributes to healthy plants, increases yields and reduces costs.
- Improves the use of atmospheric nitrogen, solubilizes phosphorus in assimilable forms, mobilizes and fixes the potassium in the soil.
- Improves drought tolerance reduces disease infestations. Increase the quantity and quality of the harvest.
- Actinidia, Rice, Wheat, Corn, Nuts, Sugar cane, Grapes, Pomegranates, Citrus fruits, Bananas, Tea, Coffee, Coconut, Vegetables and Flowers.
Precautions for use
- The product should preferably be applied during the evening hours.
- The product must be stored in a cool, dry warehouse away from direct sunlight.
- Use personal protective equipment: clothes, gloves, boots.
- The entire contents of the box should be used once opened.
Dosage and method of application
- Application on the ground: mix 2.5 liters of NPK-ATTIVA with 100/200 kg of organic fertilizer (such as Leonardite) and spread in the ground, do a light irrigation after application. Repeat the application after 40/45 days.
- Fertigation: mix 2.5 liters of NPK-ATTIVA with water and humic acids and apply through the irrigation system. Repeat the application after 40/45 days.
Period of application
- It can be applied to soil preparation, sowing or even to a crop in progress.
Compatibility with chemicals
- NPK-ATTIVA can be mixed with other biological products for the soil.
- Application mixed with chemical fertilizers should be avoided.